Saturday, April 1, 2017

My first full Page Pocket Letter.


I had to take the pictures inside on my computer table, because the weather was bad.
Here you can see the whole page layout. I added little knick knacks in all the envelopes.


Here you can see my mini clipboard, with paperclips I cut with some dies I had. The paper is coffee stained index cards. Below is just a coffee quote I found.



On the left I used a pocket, just to add a variety of paperclips I had. On the right is a coin envelope I made with the envelope punch board.


I used a piece of acetate to put some post-it-notes on it. Beside it, I made a shaker pocket.
On the bottom right is an envelope, also made with the envelope punch board.



I made a mini file folder to fit the pocket. On the right is an envelope I made. I got the idea from the bank envelopes I get when I get cash from the bank. I just down sized it to fit the pocket.


Here are some close-ups.






This is an origami paperclip I made.







I found a tutorial on how to make charms with paper clips. I sealed them with UTEE.


The seahorse charm I had at home. I thought it be a good addition. These pocket letters are fun to make. This pocket letter page went to my sister in Germany. I'm already working on an other pocket letter page. Renate
Renate