Saturday, April 1, 2017

My first full Page Pocket Letter.


I had to take the pictures inside on my computer table, because the weather was bad.
Here you can see the whole page layout. I added little knick knacks in all the envelopes.


Here you can see my mini clipboard, with paperclips I cut with some dies I had. The paper is coffee stained index cards. Below is just a coffee quote I found.



On the left I used a pocket, just to add a variety of paperclips I had. On the right is a coin envelope I made with the envelope punch board.


I used a piece of acetate to put some post-it-notes on it. Beside it, I made a shaker pocket.
On the bottom right is an envelope, also made with the envelope punch board.



I made a mini file folder to fit the pocket. On the right is an envelope I made. I got the idea from the bank envelopes I get when I get cash from the bank. I just down sized it to fit the pocket.


Here are some close-ups.






This is an origami paperclip I made.







I found a tutorial on how to make charms with paper clips. I sealed them with UTEE.


The seahorse charm I had at home. I thought it be a good addition. These pocket letters are fun to make. This pocket letter page went to my sister in Germany. I'm already working on an other pocket letter page. Renate
Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment