Tuesday, May 23, 2017
This project was a bit challenging, but I made it. On the right was my first attempt at a chair, made with toothpicks. On the left is my do-over. It measures about 41/2in. x 3in.
The pillow is about 1in.x1in.
I decided to sew the cover, instead of gluing it.
I used paperclips on the joint, and did not glue it down, this way you can adjust the back.
The boards I made out of cardboard and stamped on them. They measure 4in.x1/2in.
I rounded the corners, before I punched the holes in them.
For the towel, I just cut a piece of an old towel and rolled it up.
The holes I punched with my edge punch below.
It is raining here, so when the weather gets better I take some pictures outside with the chair. I just think the colors look better. Renate
Monday, May 15, 2017
I found a tutorial on how to make crackle paint. It turned out pretty good.
Inside of the box.
I added acetate so you can see inside the box.
I made the net from a tutorial I've seen. On the anchor and letters I put UTEE.
I also added acetate to this box.