Sunday, October 9, 2016

New Cover and Inserts for my Fauxdori.


I made it out of cardboard (3 pieces). Then I glued cardstock in the front and back. On the outside I added some tissue paper which I glued on with Mod Podge. Then I put 2 coats of Heavy Gel Medium on it, which I spread with an old credit card.


                                                

I added 4 eyelets and my elastic.



I laminated some cardstock and put my post-it-notes and page flags on it.



Shaker insert for the center.


Pocket insert made from a file folder.





I had fun updating my Fauxdori. I'm sure I will be making more adjustments down the road.
Have a great Sunday everyone...Renate