Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My First Faux - Dori.


I used a piece of cardboard for the outside. I used the faux leather technique on it to make it flexible. After that dried I applied 2 coats of Mod Podge on it.



I added eyelets to mine.



This is part of an envelope, the other part will be in the book.


On the right side is the cover for my first booklet that I made.


The next few pictures are just inserts that I added.




Both pages have plastic bags on them, so You can put pictures in them.





On the left is the back of my booklet. On the right is the other part of the envelope.



There I made a smaller booklet.


And the back cover.
This is a 4x5 size when folded. The next one I will make a bit bigger, and be more aware when I make the booklets that they will not stick out if at all possible. And I will make my outside holes side by side. My booklets are held together by dental floss, which works quite well.
This was a fun learning project. They are easy to do, and you can add whatever you want. The possibilities are endless. I hope you will give it a try. There are plenty of how - to - videos on the internet.
Blessings, Renate