Saturday, June 6, 2015

Melted Crayons Hearts.


I use this siliconne mold only for my crafts. Add as many crayons as you want. Make sure you remove the paper. My first batch I made quite thin. I just used crayons from the Dollar Store.



Preheat your oven to 230 F. I put my mold on a cookie sheet to keep everything level. It said to set timer to 15 min. But you need to check them after a few minutes, it really depends on how many crayons you use.


They turned out great. Just let them cool. I put mine in the fridge for a few minutes.




On these 3 I also added some UTEE. I didn't know if it would make it more sturdy and shiny. But can't tell any difference.



It was fun to make. So, if you have crayon pieces, just recycle. They still write like crayons.
I found the tutorial on Pinterest.
Blessings Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment