Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Mini Travelers Notebook.


This one measures 41/2 x 31/2 inches. The spine is 3/4 inches wide. I used mixed media paper and heavy gel medium to cover the inside and outside of the booklet. I didn't take a picture of the spine, but I decided to make it without holes. I used stamps, old book pages and whatever scraps I had laying around.


I used 2 booklets that I got at the Dollar Store and made the cover accordingly.


I added a pocket on the inside cover, and a acetate sleeve on the right. (The red bands on the left and right are just to hold the booklet open, while I take pictures).


Here you can see the acetate sleeve on the left. On the right I made a shaker pocket.


I made a band with an old negative, where you can slip a note under it. On the right is the first booklet, that I just covered in scrapbook paper.


On the right is another pocket.


Part of a folder on the left and and a post it note holder on the right.


On the left are 2 sideways pockets and on the right the other part of the folder.


Last page of the booklet.


And the back of my journal.
These are easy to do and make nice gifts.
Renate



No comments:

Post a Comment