Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Halloween Gable Box.


I got this gable box die at Michaels for 50% off.


I wanted the length to be 3 inches long, instead of 2 inches. So I just die-cut the gable box as usual and then cut the bottom flaps off and added a 6x4 piece of cardstock to it. I scored it where the scorelines where and left an inch for the bottom.
For the background I used wine corks, that I stamped randomly in the front and the one side.
For the cut-out I used some Vellum with alcohol inks on it.
For the cat, I colored it with a magic marker, followed by a glitter pen. After it dried I added about 3 layers of UTEE.



This side I stamped different Halloween words. Then I just splattered it with acrylic paint.



This was an easy project. I'm trying to see what else you can do with the gable die.
Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment