Sunday, November 29, 2015

Floating Chevron Card.


I don't have a chevron punch, so I used my chevron die to make the cutouts. I first cut my panel out, then I added a piece of acetate behind it, then I glued my cutouts behind it. And behind that I glued a panel of an old dictionary page, and then glued it on my card. On the hope cutout I put a layer of UTEE on it.



Here's a close-up.


This is my chevron die. It worked quite well. I just measured the panel 2 inches wide by 6 inches long. Afterwards I cut the excess off. I left a 1/4 inch border all around the panel. Then marked off 1 inch all the way down the panel. This worked well for my die.
Since I used glue dots to glue everything down I got some 3D effect on the chevron panel.
This card took me awhile to put together, but well worth it.
Blessings, Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment