Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Stepper Box Tutorial.

You need an 11 1/4  x 5 sheet of card stock.

Then you score at: 2 1/4, 4 1/2, 6 3/4, 9

 
 Then you cut your panels for the front and back. You will need 10 Panels. Each is 4 3/4 x 2.
I took my center panel and painted it with chalkboard paint. About 5 coats and let it dry.
This is the outside.


This is my inside with the panels.
 I found the tutorial on : creatin with Kirsteen. She used a diagonal scoring plate for her boxes. I don't have one. So I went on youtube and looked up instructions for an origami box. Worked great. No scoring, just folding. For each box you need a 6 in square paper. For the lid you need a
6 1/2 in square paper. I only used 3 boxes.

 Then you attach your boxes. I used Tombow glue.

 I also put a 2x2 square in each box. This way your box won't come apart.

 
I also attached a mini gift bag on the side, which holds a rag and chalk. And I also changed the color of my lid to red. This is my box closed.

 Side view.

I hope this tutorial was helpful. I enjoyed making these boxes. I'm sure I'll be making a few more.  Have fun creating. Blessings Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment