Wednesday, November 29, 2017

My first Tiny Travelers Notebook.


Frances G. has a tutorial on how to make one of these notebooks. These are laminated and no holes for the elastic that hold the booklets. I have 3 booklets in this one. I tried to find a closure and decided on the buttons.



                                                 

KSP by Luisa, suggested to add a clasp so you won't loose your band when you open your booklet.
Also don't forget to "burn" the ends of your elastic, so it won't come unraveled. ( I did mine after I took the pictures).


I added a pocket on the left. On the right is a shaker pocket. On the bottom you can see where I added a new shaker pocket, that I made with the fuse tool.
                                       


I also added an acetate cover to my booklet.


Here is the 2 pocket folder I added. ( I just used the clips to hold it open while taking the pictures).


This is the other part of the shaker pocket. I just put a few knick knacks in it.


On the right is a laminated 2 pocket page marker. As you can see on the left, I'm trying to use up my Halloween paper. It's the inside of my second booklet.


This is an altered playing card. These are so fun to make.
Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment