Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Heidi Kyle's Diagonal Pocket Folder.


This project was a bit harder to figure out. I only found 2 tutorials on this kind of fold. The better tutorial was: encasingstructure.blogspot.com


I made some inserts to go in the pockets.


On the back of this one you can write some notes.


Here is the center pocket.


When you fold it up, you have an outside pocket where you can insert the top part and close it.


So I thought I make one on a smaller scale...well I folded something wrong, and ended up with this one. You have the same pockets as on the other one. On the bottom I added some washi tape.


Here's an outside pocket...


...and on top you have a pocket. Well not bad actually.


I just put it in the center pocket of the original folder.

I know it's hard to see, since I used the same map paper on it. Challenging as it was, I will make another one. Renate

1 comment: