Sunday, August 28, 2016

My first Happy Planner for my daughter Tabatha.


I laminated the cardstock on 3mm, and run it thru twice. Then I put it in an other sleeve and run it thru twice at 5mm, to make it sturdier.


This is the inside.


She loves anything "Beach". So, I made her a beach shaker pocket with real beach sand.


These are 4 pockets made with a sheet of trading card pages and cut and fused to size.


Here I just used a folder I found at the dollar store.


These clear adhesive pockets, are from the Dollar section at Target. I just made the tag to put in it.


I laminated a beachy cardstock and then added epoxy stickers and a 3D palm tree.


I've seen a tutorial on You Tube, where someone used a flexible cutting board from the Dollar store to make these page dividers. Love that idea, and they are very sturdy.


Pockets.



I like that quote. I used oil pastels for the background then printed the quote on it.


Mixed media envelope.






Just a little board with flags and paper clips and post it notes.


On top of this pocket is also a clear pocket.


A leftover from the flexible cutting board. on top are 2 small pockets.


Ziplock bag for anything.


She likes Johnny Depp. I just laminated the picture quote and put it in the planner.


A little adhesive pocket from Heidi Swapp. I attached it to a sturdy folder piece. The pocket only has 2 strips of adhesive in the back, so I added a few more strips of double-sided tape.




I laminated the back, the same way as I did the front.


It was fun creating this Planner. I hope you give it a try. I'm working on my Planner now. I paid 18 Dollars for the Planner with my 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby.
Blessings, Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment