Sunday, July 12, 2015

Another Faux Midori.


On this Midori I glued origami paper over my cardstock, and did a couple of coats of Mod Podge, inside and out. I also used eyelets again.

 The back.





 I used 4 booklets again.


I made a plastic insert with a sheet protector. Instead of taping the open side up, I used my heatgun and a metal ruler and fused it shut.



This is an envelope insert.



Then I added a few planners.


A folder I made. Found the tutorial on You Tube. I wrote that little saying, one morning while I was at work.


A little bag of bling. I don't have a fuse tool, so I just used my heatgun and a metal ruler to fuse it shut. Works quite well.



An insert made out of magazine paper.



4-pocket insert. Tutorial on You Tube.


2 more booklets.
I like makimg these Faux Midori planners. I'm already working on another one.
I hope everyone has a great week.
Blessings, Renate


No comments:

Post a Comment