Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Album for my Daughter.


I used some chalkboard paint on the center panel.


The mini-book and bead i made myself.


The first page has a pocket with a mini album inside. "Smile" is also a pocket.


Then you open it and you can see the waterfall panel.


 Each waterfall panel has an insert that you can take out.

 On the right side you have 2 paperbag pockets, 1 envelope pockets and 2 pockets on the side.

 
This is a coffee sleeve album.



Here is the other paperbag pocket.


Then you fold it all up and open it to reveal more space.


Then you open it up again, and another pocket on the right and 2 pockets on the left with 2 mini envelopes, and 2 places above on that envelope to stick tags or pictures.


And another envelope.


Then you open it up again to reveal a pocket with 2 word window slots to hold tags which is my design.


Here is the envelope that was in the pocket.


Then you open the flap which you can pull out all the way, to reveal a big long envelope.


 This is my album all opened up.


This was my first album of this size. It took me quite some time to put it together, but it was fun to create it. If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks and Blessings, Renate



No comments:

Post a Comment