Saturday, January 20, 2018

Fabric Bag Organizer.


This sewing project is not hard to do, after you cut all your pieces out. I found a video tutorial at: Vicki Lee Bags. She explains everything very well and it's easy to follow.
As you can see it fits right in my purse.


On the inside I have 4 large pockets and a small one for a lip balm.


On the outside I made 4 large pockets. You can decide on the size of the pockets and how many you want.



This is the other side. I just used up some scrap fabric I had.


One thing I would change is the thickness of the fusible material. I used one that was pretty thick, and when I sewed around the top edge it broke my needle. So I would go with a medium size fusible material. But other than that it turned out great.
Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment