Saturday, November 11, 2017

Mini Travel Art Journal.


I made some of these a couple of years ago, it's from Jenn Of Eve Designs. On this one I just wanted to add my own spin to it. As a closure I chose a puzzle piece with one layer of UTEE and you tie it in the back.


Here's a close-up so you can see the "wet" effect one layer of UTEE makes.


This is the back.


Here's the twist. I added a piece in the front, so you get 3 more pockets. I glued it down on the bottom and on the spines.


Here's the side pocket.


The back pocket.

And the front pocket.


Here is the inside pocket on the left and the booklet.


In the center I added a clear pocket.



On the last page I used a negative strip to hold my mini file folder.




I made a little shaker pocket with some old stamps I found that belonged to my parents.




 
I used eyelets on my journal and 2 ribbons. I didn't take a picture but on each of my journal pages I put washi tape in the center to make it stronger when you punch your holes.


Once again, these are fun to make, Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment