Monday, October 2, 2017

Mini 3 Tab File Folder Booklet.


I made the Page tabs with the Envelope Punch Board.
I found an old stamp, when my Mom ran a German restaurant back in the 70's.
I used vintage photo ink and splattered it with water then I used different stamps over it.


On the left side I covered the page with coffee dyed paper.
On the right I made a pocket insert with book pages.That is the first file folder.
I used vintage photo and walnut stain on the pocket.


This is the second file folder. You just glue the front to the back of the first one and so on.
I found some old negatives and punched out shapes and then just glued the top and bottom to the page, so you can insert cards like I did here. On the left you can see that I have a pocket when I joined the 2 file folders. On the right I just attached a little memo pad.


These are the items I had stuck on the left side.


This is the third file folder. Again I made a pocket, but cut it down more then the previous one. I also punched two holes with the word window punch in the same pocket.
On the right I glued a clear pocket.


Here's the card I made for the pocket'


Here's a close-up of the word windows.


I also made a shaker pocket.


The back has an old stamp that belonged to my Dad.


I just left the shaker pocket loose in the booklet, not attaching it to any page.


Here is a Halloween ticket I made.


.... and a Halloween tag, I found online.




It was fun to put together. Just a little something you can put in your purse.
Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment