Saturday, August 26, 2017

My First Schultuete.


I used a sheet of cardboard you can get at Walmart. Then I glued wrapping paper on it (My sister helped me with this step and with getting a good point on the bottom). I made a separate small cone to cover the tip. I added some UTEE on it also.


My grandson, Dean, is into "cars", so I thought that would be great for the cover. He is starting school next week.


For the top I used 2 yards of tulle. It was only about $2.50
I attached mine with staples, and since I used the whole 2 yards, the staples are not too visible.


Inside we just added a bit of school stuff like crayons, erasers, pencils... a little candy and a couple of toys. On You Tube you can find instructions on how to make one. Without the top its about 23 inches long. Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment