Thursday, May 28, 2015

Altered Book.


 This was an old Dr. Phil dietbook. (Sorry, it was time to recycle :)
I made my own sprays and homemade texture paste. I also added die cuts and stencils.



I like the string binding technique. I used some cotton string that I dyed in some food coloring.



This is the inside front cover.


I used a lot of Midori page inserts. You can find the tutorials on You Tube.



Here I just glued 2 envelopes together.


On top is a paperclip I made with an arrow and added some UTEE on it.
Below is a 2 pocket insert.


Here I made some magnetic tag bookmarks.


Another paperclip I decorated.


Here I put my own spin on the 2 pocket insert, by adding a pocket in the back and front.




There I used pages out of an old dictionary.




On this paperclip I used Mod Podge and some paper.


This is the back inside pocket. I used UTEE on the corners.


Here just a view from the top.


And a view from the front.
Blessings, Renate

No comments:

Post a Comment